Stop wasting time with computer errors.
In the past few weeks, some users have encountered an error while trying to find a solution to troubleshoot an unidentified phone. This problem occurs for a number of reasons. Let’s discuss this now. Disconnect the battery.Press and hold the star and hash.Reconnect the batteries while keeping both buttons pressed.Wait until you hear a long beep.Unregister the handset and re-register it if this does not solve the new problem.Clear the handset memory frequently.
If your cordless phone displays “Search”, “Base” and / or “Range”, your phone has lost connection with our base.
- Make sure the power supply is properly connected to the base.
- Make sure the battery isThe other batteries in the wireless battery are correctly inserted and charged.
- Make sure the cordless telephone and the bottom of the cordless telephone are within reach of optional devices and are not blocked by a thick structure. You may need to move the handset closer to the base.
- Make sure the base is at least three feet away from large objects made of iron bars or other electrical devices.
- Turn off the main power, wait at least 5 seconds, and then turn it on immediately to reboot the device.
- Reset your phone and current wireless base. This will reset the settings to factory defaults. You will find the correct steps and follow the user manual to find your phone>
- Register the cordless telephone to help the base again. If you ask for help, read the operating instructions >
Is it possible to use my Uniden phone if they ring?
Why is the red light flashing on my Uniden phone?
Try unplugging the power cordfrom the main printer, wait 20 seconds, reconnect it and press the FIND HS button. The flashing red light should stop. If the virtual machine token is present next to the electrical indicator, the phone’s voicemail function is out of sync (n’message) and needs to be reset.
Thank you for bringing your business back
Be sure to select a review option
Was This Answer Helpful To You?
Tell Us How Many People Can Improve This Article
Choose a suitable strategy:
Why does my Uniden phone say searching?
If your cordless phone says Search, Base, or simply Range, your phone has lost contact with the manufacturer. If your cordless telephone displays “Search”, “Base” or “Range”, your telephone has lost the connection to the base.
How do you reset a Uniden base?
Remove batteries. Flip the tube.Enter one of our key code combinations. Press and hold the “#” and “*” keys at the same time while inserting new batteries.Press the right menu button.Place this type of tube on the base.
How do I setup my Uniden phone?
Basic setup Press the menu button on your handset and select the setup menu for my handset. Then select the appropriate submenu “Language”, move the cursor – your choice of language – with the cursor button. After making your choice, press the “Select” button to confirm. You will be prompted for appointment and time settings.
Busqueda De Solucion De Problemas De Telefono Uniden
Pesquisa De Solucao De Problemas Por Telefone Uniden
Uniden ì „í™” ë¬¸ì œ í•´ê²° ê²€ìƒ‰
Uniden Telefoon Probleemoplossing Zoeken
Recherche De Depannage De Telephone Uniden
Uniden Telefon Felsokning Sokning
Wyszukiwanie Rozwiazywania Problemow Z Telefonem Uniden
Ricerca Della Risoluzione Dei Problemi Del Telefono Unden
Uniden Telefon Fehlersuche Suchen