Stop wasting time with computer errors.
Over the past few days, some readers have had an error with error code ir105. Several factors can cause this problem. We’ll look at them now.
- Code: E000-0000
- Description. The fuser temperature is too high.
When the main switch is turned on, the total reading of the main thermistor will definitely not reach 70 ° C within 3 minutes 30 seconds.
- Remedy: – Check if the main thermistor is correctly installed and therefore also check if it is dirty. – Replace the thermistor first. – Replace the new driver on the AC card. – Replace the DC card of the controller. Warning. All errors must be removed in service mode (COPY> FUNCTION> DELETE> ERROR).
- Code: E000-0010
- Description. Most often, the temperature associated with the fixation node is abnormally high.
The power supply is also cut off and on again without rectifying the fault.
- Remedy: Delete – an error in the service means (COPY> FUNCTION> DELETE> ERROR).
- Code: E001-0001
- Description: The heating of the variable set is recognized.
Hardware connection detects errors a.
- Elimination: – Change d Aver PCB AC. – Replace the Memphis controller card. Attention! There should be no errors in the service mode (COPY> FUNCTION> DELETE> ERROR).
- Code: E001-0002
- Description: Heating of the clip has been detected.
Either the main thermistor or a subcontracted thermistor detects 230 ° C more or for 2 seconds.
- Remedy: – Check if the main thermistor and the following thermistor are installed correctly. – Replace the main or subcontracted type thermistor. – Replace AC golf card driver. – Replace the DC card of the controller. Attention! Errors must be deleted in service mode (COPY> FUNCTION> DELETE> ERROR).
- Code: E001-0003
- Description. An increase in the temperature of the fixture is usually detected.
The predominant thermistor reading is 70 ° C or higher for securities and trading fees, higher than the accurate reading of the sub-thermistor.
- Remedy: Check if the main thermistor and subwoofer thermistor are installed correctly. – Replace thermistor wire. – Replace the current driver of the AC board. – Replace the DC controller board. Attention! You should completely remove the error in the service type (COPY> FUNCTION> DELETE> ERROR).
- Code: E001-0004
- Description: A temperature rise of the actual fixture has been detected.
The number of books to read for the main thermistor is reduced by 50 degrees, which is much more than that of the lower thermistor in 1 second.
- Remedy: – Check if the critical thermistor is installed correctly. – Replace thermistor wire. – Replace one of our PCB AC Drivers. – Replace one of our DC controller PCBs. Warning Always delete errors in the service form (COPY> FUNCTION> DELETE> ERROR).