Occasionally, your computer may return an error code indicating Event ID 8390, indicating that the Enterprisevault.directoryconnection object reported an error. There can be many reasons for this problem.
Stop wasting time with computer errors.
During a Discovery Accelerator (DA) export, the status information continues to display processing … and never completes.
- Event ID: 8390 An EnterpriseVault.DirectoryConnection object described a “Sharing Denied” error.
- Event ID: 158 APP AS – Client ID: -1 – Failed to sync feed for prospect. System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not login user at ‘(null)’. Reason: Not connected to a reliable connection to SQL Server.
Event ID 8390 The EnterpriseVault.DirectoryConnection object reported an error. Sharing is denied.
The Enterprise Vault Directory service (and possibly any additional Enterprise Vault services) will be stopped.
- Start the Enterprise Vault Directory service.
- Verify that event ID 8390 no longer exists as synonyms in the Discovery Accelerator event log.
Note. Make sure other Enterprise Vault services are also running.
- Log in frequently to the Compliance Accelerator (CA) or Accelerator Uncovering (DA) server as an account Service Vault (VSA) records.
- Open the services application.
- Select the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Manager service.
- Open these are typically properties of the Enterprise Vault Accelerator Manager (EVAMS) service.
- Click after the Connection tab.
- Enter the password for the Vault service account and confirm the current password.
- Click OK.
- Restart our own EVAMS.
- Verify that the Discovery Accelerator Problem Log contains many more entries with Event ID 158.
See also event ID: one hundred and fifty-eight, which is generated every 10 minutes in the Windows Event Viewer log https://www.veritas.com/docs/000090201
|Event Source||Enterprise Vault|
|Description||The EnterpriseVault.DirectoryConnection toy reported an error. Share denied error.|
|Event Information|| The event is mainly generated because It is possible that the VERITAS Enterprise Vault Directory Service is closed before the VERITAS Enterprise Vault or VERITAS Enterprise Vault Vault Services are indexed.
———————————————– – ———— ————————————- – ———— ——————
|Referral links||Event ID 8390 is displayed in the VERITAS Enterprise Vault ™ incident when the administration service is stopped|
Intercept Threats Immediately
We are workingm with you to quickly identify cyber threats and prevent attacks before they cause damage.Click here to get a complimentary download of this powerful PC optimization tool.
Id D Evenement 8390 L Objet Enterprisevault Directoryconnection A Signale Une Erreur
이벤트 Id 8390 Enterprisevault Directoryconnection 개체에서 오류를 보고했습니다
Identyfikator Zdarzenia 8390 Obiekt Enterprisevault Directoryconnection Zglosil Blad
Identifikator Sobytiya 8390 Obekt Enterprisevault Directoryconnection Soobshil Ob Oshibke
Gebeurtenis Id 8390 Het Enterprisevault Directoryconnection Object Heeft Een Fout Gemeld
Id De Evento 8390 El Objeto Enterprisevault Directoryconnection Informo Un Error
Id Evento 8390 L Oggetto Enterprisevault Directoryconnection Ha Segnalato Un Errore
Identificacao De Evento 8390 O Objeto Enterprisevault Directoryconnection Relatou Um Erro